Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thoughts about Work and Life

As we grow older, we gather life experiences. We categorize them, the good, the bad, and the everything in between. I have come to realize that in the end it is how we react to these trials and tribulations that matters. I think it is only wise to procure this kind of attitude in order to make sense of mystery of life.

Latest reminder of the epiphany is that I was getting mad at the news at work this week. It is official that job security is an egg perching on top of a rapidly breaking wall. I sheepishly thought that my whole future and happiness depend on having this job with its conducive environment and the chance to work on my exact field of study. To be losing all of these is unfathomable.

At this phase of the game, I blamed the greedy economy and most importantly, I started to question the decisions I made on life, the what ifs and what nots, and also on myself as a person. I am glad I bounced back to reality in record keeping time. So, as you are my witness, I have decided that I will fight for this life, come what may, with the Father, his Son and the Ghost on my side. And, you know what, I will have Bibi with me soon and together we are going to make it through.

No comments: