Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Made with Real Cheddar Cheese

While watching The Great Food Truck Race finale on On Demand last night,


BB: Babe, can we change it? We watched this before...

I gave him the (pinky) finger and the following respond


Pregnant Wife: Do you want me to eat this?

It was Club & Cheddar sandwich crackers from Keebler. The crackers were merely gross to his standard because almost half of the calories per serving is coming from fat, and as you all know, I've been complaining about weight gain incessantly. I can't help it, it's so yummy! And it is made with Real Cheddar Cheese (really? LOL)!


BB: Is this what our relationship turn into? Bribing yourself to not to eat
something in order for me to not do something. Put down the remote or I'll eat
this. LOL.

PW: Whatever it takes.

No comments: