Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hair Saga, Still (Bored at Work)

To: bwn####@chemail.****.***
From:h******_n********@****.com
Subject: Hair Saga, Still (Bored at Work)

Wassap BF...

Adding to the ritual I have to make every morning, i.e., what stuff to wear to work, now I have to wash and flat iron the damn hair every single day. Shorter hair should make life simpler, I don't know how mine is such a trouble. I bring comb with me to work now and let's just say, I put a good use of any reflecting surface. Geez. And don't get me started on how it broke my heart. I cringed and shrieked a lot everytime the scissors got near my head. What can I say. I miss my long hair.

Anyway, I am closing this e-mail with a part of the lyrics of a song you compiled on my CD. I hope that it is still the case with you.

They say that time takes its toll on a body
Makes the young girls brown hair turn grey
But honey, I dont care, Im not in love with your hair
And if it all fell out well I'd love you anyway

No comments: