Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Overspoken

How did you decide to go back for good?

why? for precisely this reason
i don't want to get the phonecall you got

I'm looking at the situations over here
don't think I can survive

hey, don't judge indonesia by pekanbaru
J-town's rocking

well...

---

kepada anak yatim Kp. Baru, diharapkan segera berkumpul di Mesjid Baitul Amal
Kak, itu kita udah dipanggil tu

Ha ha ha, yuk ikut berbaris

---

Donde esta su novio?

where's my what?

your boyfriend

don't have one

ah...rogaré para usted
I will pray for you to get one soon
adios, amiga

adios, padre

---

Papa lagi kehujanan tu ya, kasihan...

Ah paling dia lagi main catur sama Tulang teman sekelasnya itu
sambil minum tuak mereka



----
kerja yg baik ya anak...ibu tidur dulu
:P


ok ok :)

I actually did some research work today!

good girl!...
life goes on right?

yup..gotta make my papa proud
later

2 comments:

nadia said...

http://beto1704.imeem.com/music/1kzodVrf/smile/

keep smiling my sister. i miss you dearly. :)

ps. i made a 4.0 this semester! im so happy!

i hope u are doing well over there kak...... you and kyh and bang ucok and everyone else. love you!

Xinda said...

Woohoo! 4.0. Congrats, Ade. Love you!