Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Udah Lama Enggak

Dear R,

Tonight I went to the Rec intending to have a light exercise, what with feeling bloated and all. On TV, the Mavericks-Warriors playoff was on. Alas, it was too far from the elliptical I stationed myself, so I stuck with my reading instead. Robert Kennedy, Jr. wrote an article about falconing on Vanity Fair. An interesting reading indeed.

On occasions, I relieved my eyes from reading while moving and on one they landed on the sight of you entering the room. Gradually, my speed went from the measly 60 rpm up to the usual 80 rpm. Was it the thought of a chance of bumping to you or was it because my body finally refused to keep moving at such low speed? I don't know.

When I was done, I took a stroll out of the gym, but you were no where around. It seems you are too mobile these days after you have acquired your own car. A stick shift, I presumed.

Oh, well.

PS:
RRRRRRRRRRRRR (a la Bu Didi mode)

No comments: