Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Intv

I didn't know that resume drop for that company with the info session last night already been done. I just gave him a copy of my resume (on plain copy paper instead of on resume paper). He said, he'll contact me if a spot opened up, and guess what, at 1 PM he e-mailed me for an interview spot at 3:15. I rushed home, dressed in my brown pant-suit, prepared myself as much as I could in the two hours before the interview.

The interview itself went OK, at least I got a chance to brush up my interview skill to an industry audience outside my usual targeted industry. He's promising a yes/no news nevertheless. I also picked up an application for a TA position on that department next semester. Couldn't just wait on the advisor for this kind of thing.

No comments: