Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sexy_Mechanic

For whatever reason, today I dressed myself in a skirt and a cute top. I wore full make-up and (kitten) heels too. All of those because I had foreseen no need to enter the laboratory; adding into it was the holiday mood, you know, since Death-by-Pies day is approaching.

It turned out I needed to enter the laboratory, not for a plethora of measurement work but for actual hard-laboring. Bulk of it was the work with a resurrected pump and the setting up of filter for the dirty oil. Can you imagine doing those with make-up, heels and skirt? Granted that I wore the bun*ny suit and boots to cover my more-than-slightly-feminine outfit.

I also had found a working laser unit for my new experiment and have assembled a stand to hold it close to the sample.

Getting a bit nostalgic...
i am downloading kevin smith podcasts
is there a word that sounds like "demurage" and related to bank charges ?

hm? don't know
not familiar with financial term

btw..XXX was not familiar with Kevin Smith....

always relating him with Chasing Amy

the first one we saw .......

:)
you remember!

it is hard to introduce someone to kevin smith with out getting all the reference...
yes i remember
aggie cinema

were you there with My Best Friend's Wedding?
"...place like College Station, Texas"
WHOOP

I think so....
aggie cinema

it was fun
good ol' days...

No comments: