Friday, January 25, 2008

Update (permisi ya Bu)

gave the book to J

AND
"here...it's for you"

"to read?"

"yeah....I thought I got to repay you somehow for those DVDs rentals, past and future"

lol

"haha..thanks!"

trus ngomongin Sun Tzu, Machiaevelli...

ckck
berat

"I don't know, but most people, when they read Sun Tzu, they read Machiavelli too, and this book...so that's why...you haven't got a copy right?"

"no, I haven't. when I went to Delaware for that co-op, I went to a bookstore and spent almost 200 $ on their classic section. Count of Monte Cristo, War and Peace, Sun Tzu, The Prince..."

"wait a minute, they categorize it that way? How's Monte Cristo in the book? I know their movie adaption supposed to be suck..."

trus saya bilang saya blum baca Machiavelli...

ok

dia bilang ya udah ntar dia bawain

lol
movie AND book buddy
ah so familiar
TOO familiar

trus...
"hey...I'm uploading my list of movies...I'll send it you so you can choose whatever movie you want next"
bentar lagi music juga bu
"in fact..here..."
dia buka excel file...we looked through it...I shrieked...
"I want Newsradio!!"
gile ini apal semua conversationnya

lol

whats newsradiooo i dont even kno

"Do you like Newsradio? Man, if you like it, you're gonna love The Office...do you have the portable harddrive..cause I have both with me..."
trus saya ambil deh..trus dia transfer Newsradio & The Office to my harddrive

Newsradio is a very funny sitcom situated at a newsradio office...very very funny...my favorite..I love all the cast members

ok

and he showed me a clip from the Office and that I should start watching Arrested Development

parah....about music
well, his winamp was playing Pink Floyd
..there you go...another sigh

HAHAHAHA
I KNEW IT

oh well...
wonder if he ever sees me in a different way..

sigh

the guy is very popular with girls, Bu
tadi saya lagi ngomong ama dia gitu..masak ada dua cewek krucil masuk (anak2 MS baru mulai semester kemaren)
langsung aja gitu invading his space...buka2 laci...ngomong2

hohohoho
krucil
i sense cynicism
i smell blood

LOL
LOL

hihih

"Btw, I think I misunderstood you earlier...it is not just to read, it is to own. Enjoy!"

"OH! Thanks, I really appreciate it. I will probably finish it this weekend. Hope you enjoy the shows. I will try and remember the movies for you, if there are any others."

No comments: