Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's A*P*L, yo!!!

It had been a lazy Saturday morning. At 12 o'clock, I finally succeded to drag myself out of the bed....to sit in front of the computer. Yes, I know, what a potato!

I usually won't be checking the school e-mail on days like this, but what did I know, I pointed the mouse to that nifty Thunderbird. 5 new e-mails, 4 research related...and in one of those, it says this:
Reviewer Comments:
Reviewer #1 Evaluations:
RECOMMENDATION: Publish in A*P*L with optional revision
Paper Interesting: Yes
Original Paper: Yes
Sufficient Physics: Yes
Well Organized and Clear: Yes
Free From Errors: Yes
Conclusions Supported: Yes
Appropriate Title: Yes
Good Abstract: Yes
Satisfactory English: Yes
Adequate References: Yes
Clear Figures: Yes
OVERALL RATING: Very Good
Woohoo! That's one respectable journal, surely an improvement from that other one we submitted to last year.

I know exactly just what to do for at least a couple of hours this fine Saturday afternoon... working on the correction and e-mail it back to the advisor for a final submission.

But before, I will open that Sparkling Grapefruit Juice and drink it from whatever left wine glasses there are in the cupboard. Alcohol will have to wait. Ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Xinda said...

Buat Pak Dodol:

Kalo udah nyampe sini, blog ini jangan dimasukin ke daftar di halaman elu itu ya...hehe...cukup Bloglines aja, okeh!

Trimsi.

Xinda said...

Yah..udah terlanjur...ya gapapa deh.