Friday, July 21, 2006

TGIF?

So here is the plan for up to 10 PM tonight:

Daily Mass at 5:30, followed by a culinary trip to Taqueria Arandas for some chips and salsa and Chimichangas with milanesa, maybe I'll get some Horchata too. Then, off to downtown Bryan and surrounding areas to look around if they sell any Mexican dresses at all --Miss Didi has been wanting one of those so bad, I forgot why. And then be back home just in time for this show.

Afterward, I'll probably just go running again. But I've been running three days straight, gotta get some rest and might as well just take the time to finish reading that book I've been carrying around in the purse for quite some time now. But then again, that Prada movie sounds fun.

We'll see.

Happy Weekend!

Btw, meet my "Shawn Spencer"...Ha ha ha. Gotta love the guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinda.. u havta watch monster house.. it was scary.. scared the heck outta me.. hahaha seriously.. hahaha bagus deh ka.. animationnya baguuus banget.. you will Love it for sureeeee

Anonymous said...

what? like I need a reason for that? hehe. Sounds like you had a good weekend. talk to you later.

--d--