Thursday, July 06, 2006

Spelling Bee

When you spell out a word to me, I will have trouble to put all the letters together and usually end up guessing for it by a combination of the context of what was on the conversation and by the sound of the first letters at the beginning and at the end. It will work as long as it doesn't involve an unsual name or something random. A hypochondriac will think of this a sign of brain deterioration. I'm not sure if I am one.

This morning, on a phone conversation to fix my login problem to a certain webscheduler, the person in charge gave me a random password and I, to my wonder, was able to "decode" the said password as it was, no trick, no guessing. Hooray!

It was Q-W-E-R-T-Y.

Btw, I just realized, they are the first six letters of the left part of the second row of the keyboard. I usually use the first four on the left of the third row.

No comments: