Saturday, October 06, 2007

Immobile

"I need to sit down," I said to my friend. I was helping her organizing a display of arts and crafts from all over the world at church.

"You're not feeling well, eh?" She offered to bring me some medicine later.

"It's okay, it's just allergy." We went ahead with the display and finished a quarter to 7.

I went home and felt to sick to drive around. All I want to do is to curl up under a blanket and watch one of my favorite movies of all time. The only video copy I have is not working and YouTube does not have it as a stream. I settled for The Way We Were and felt content watching it under the blanket with my stock of tissues and fluids nearby.

When someone is proven to be too friendly with anyone especially those of the opposite sex, all of this person's charming attitude suddenly goes down the drain. Should've known that before. On the other hand, I might be pulled in into a chance to be in a relationship, with someone I don't really admire. It's too old to be playing this game at this age.

No comments: