Monday, July 05, 2010


I am telling you a dark secret.

Yeah, what?

It's what I think about 60% of the time.

Go on.

That I am unique, there's no one else like me.

Wow. I thought that is like 10% of what you think all the tine. The other 90%, now you switch.

Well, now I have it on a regular basis...

Wow. LoL.

No comments: