Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blaming Bu Didi for This

Lab work sucks, but I like it. What a contradiction!

From FS' bulletin board, and I deleted the ones I don't want to answer. :P

31 girl questions...answer them with the truth..

Do you straighten your hair everyday?
* If I have the time. Otherwise, it's pony tail and headband.

Do you worry about the size of your b**bs?
* Don't care.

What's your favorite girly magazine?
* Don't have one. Does Vanity Fair count?

Would you kill for chocolate?
* Hell, yeah!

Jeans or skirts?
* Girly days: skirt

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry?
*Yes/yes/not really.

Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
* Guilty

Would you leave the house without makeup on?
* Yes...on school days and during the summer...on the weekends, it's a different story.

On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping?
* 10 if I have the budget and if I need the stuff.

Are you spoiled?
* I guess?

Do you think lipgloss is the best?
* The subtle the better.

Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
* Nope. Most of them are on reruns anyway.

Do you yell a lot?
* No, I don't. I just blog.

How long does it take you to get ready?
* Give and take 10 minutes, but on girly days, it could be more than an hour.

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work?
* Not in a million years, and I despise people who do so.

Accessories make the outfit; true or false?
* True, sometimes. When it's dressed up day.

Do u like skater boys?
* You mean, sk8ter boys? Nah...

Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
* No, it isn't...purple is.

Lip gloss a must?
* Not really. Body lotion is.

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
* Nope.

Do you like wearing dresses??
* Yes, I do

No comments: