Thursday, August 31, 2006

LoU

Apologize for the lack of update. I've been busy slacking around writing paper, going to the gym and preparing some TA-ing stuff. And by preparing, I mean, I've been on a meeting for it everyday since yesterday with another one coming up tomorrow.

NY (and her baggage full of foodstuff and whatnot) is here in one piece. She's still suffering from the swimmer's ear (from two months ago, she said) and a bit of cold. In any rate, "glad to have you back, Princy," my goodnight "kiss" to her the first night she was back. Oh, do I need to mention that NY also bought me a certain type of wired undergarment that has never been among my "collection" before? Surely boosting confidence level a bit, if not more. Ha ha ha.

Other than that, yesterday marked the lunaversary of the running program. I have lost some weight but it is still below what I expected, way below. The partner didn't even feel any improvement on his part, body fat percentage or otherwise. We concluded, it's probably due to the lack of sleep since we have to be up early for the morning session.

We are switching routine, instead of the 25 minutes morning-40 minutes evening running outside, we are doing 30-30-30 treadmills and stationary bike once a day. He's doing the bodybuilding thing every other day. I opt out of this one. And of course, a little more straight on the calories intake department, which is a challenge all on itself with all those food NY brought.

That's all folks.

Oh, here's an actual but retouched picture of NY and mom. He he he.

No comments: