Saturday, November 18, 2006

Irreconcilable Difference, pt. 2

A version of Le Figaro's Voi che sapete was being played on my WMP.

NY (under the comforter, getting a nap): "Kak Inda Hon, I don't like the song you're playing there. I cannot hum with it, I can only listen to it and I don't like it. Please turn off the volume...."

moi (imitating Miss Church): "Tell me what love is, what can it be...What is this yearning burning me?"

NY: "Oh, Kak Inda, don't make it worst...it was almost okay before, now it's just unbearable..."

moi: "Hhhhh....prepare to be dustified..." (clicking on Dusty Springfield's What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life)

NY: "Oh, no...what did I do to deserve this..." (pingsan)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kak Inda Hon,

Plese read this note very very carefully. Yyuppp I know, the sound of your voice has not been improved from years to years kak Inda hon, I'm sorry to say it but it's true.

Please kak Inda hon, do not I repeat do not ruin the nice song that has been created by somebody's original idea and sung by somebody who can actually sing.

Kak Inda Hon, I write this letter as a mean to improve you. I still love you anyways.

Regards,
Antonia Yoyada

NB: see, I even use my real name!!!

Xinda said...

What more can I say. I'm hurt...by my own blood, nevertheless she still loves me. What kind of life am I leading...it's so...unbearable. I need my Hershey's Special Dark Chocholate...two full bars of them. Huhuhuhu....

nadia said...

hahhaha yall are too cute... HAHA!!:D .. kyh sombong krn dia jago nyanyi sampe ke national... hauhauhauhaa

Anonymous said...

true true!! dasar..iya dehhh..yg penyanyi!!!
but then again..we cant really say anything, de..cause we havent heard KIH's singing...if we heard them..we might be saying two completely different things!