Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Bit about Work

hai hai

hi

I think my experiment works
that polymer thing

well good for you
know make it too really work so that it can be published to science
I mean Science

ohaohaohaohaohaohaohoha
kok tau kamu Science?

you think I'm that stupid
you are something KIH
tsk tsk tsk

itu sih mimpi kali ye
sok mo
publish ke Science
ke APL aja udah ngos2an


as a positivist would say
nothing is impossible
the impossible is when you
are not tryihng


ck ck ck
Dr. Philla

hiahiahia



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and when it's published to Sciense you should remark your gratitude to your one and only hermanita for all the support okay!!!

Love
-ny-

Anonymous said...

I am truly appalled that you did not even try to fix the misspelling.

"NOW make it TO really work..."

hihihihhi
love you, NY :D

didididi