Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The No. 1 Match Making Agency

the Hindu match making agency is working hard!!!

really? gimana skrg? any dates yet?

ya banyak lah di kenal2 in
one looks interesting... a doctor

medical?

yeah

cooolll
gimana sih cara ngenalin nya? innocently?

yaaa...gitulah...pura2 berkunjung
gue di ajak

ohaohaaohaohhoaohahoahoa

Emang begitu prosesnya kali...it's tough being a severe minority
lol

LOL

the talent pool is not deep
ha ha ha

not deep and exclusive
tapi kadang2 bukannya malah makin keren2 ya hasilnya...
tyus tyus
(I hope the Catholic match making agency is working half as hard)

it won't work in the states
u gotta be here...for awhile
i guara-damn-tee u'll find something quick

hihihihi iya ya
back to the doctor...

if all goes well... my life will be over soon

oh my...I couldn't imagine you settling down soon
hoahoaohaohhoa

I couldn't either
a doctor...reasonably well to do parents
pegawai negeri, which takes care of my health insurance sampe mati hahaha

haooahohaohaohohah my Mom loves civil servants
idih married by health insurance...well it helps because she's a doctor...pasti bagus ngurusin anak2
..syapa cih namanya? ada di FS tak???

she's not an internet person

ya baru mo siap2 nge-stalk

hahahaha
but....i don't want to rush it; but if I don't rush it, ntar kesabet org
dilema

hihihihi...keep me posted yaaaa
mudah2an cocok

and she works volunteer at PMI too.... ahh...makes my heart swoon

OHAOHAOHAOHAHO
I've never seen this side of you

i like girls with brains...yg mandiri gitu deh
trus baik pula....kayanya
nice parents...

ahhhhh
gue sampe tertawa lebar
ternyata di dunia ini masih ada cowo yang kayak elu
hahah

hahahaha
we're a dying breed
but we still exist

hahahaha

.
.
.
it's just.... sickening....for some reason
ya the plan with E was I was going to pretend to convert...
but i'd still be whatever
but I can't even pretend...

I know you can't
agama sendiri aja gak digubris hehe
but she still has high hopes on you both
huhu

it just can't work... it would really crush my parents... same if u were to convert..to whatever...

my dad will get another stroke kali

ha ha ha
exactly...

but I will never convert lah

i wouldn't either..i would just pretend

bukan krn parents jg..just because of me

i figure...so what, she's still fine...we didn't do anything * bad *...broken hearts can heal

hmm...*bad*
iyah broken hearts can definitely heal
apalagi kalo ada objek baru

exactly

she's prettiful

yup

tau deh...kalo gue..walopun desperate jadi cewe single sepanjang masa ya biarin deh
udah cara hidup yg sesuai kok mo dirubah gitu

padahal kalo bisa sendiri2 aja...asik juga ya
but then when kids show up...
susah lagi

kalo gue mikirnya gini
kalo cewe ikut gue
cowo ikut babenya
ohaohaohaohahoa

kalo co semua?
mampus kan lo

huahahaha
biar deh...

i can't stand my kids going to that particular religion
i can almost tolerate anything else

kan maminya E...she's not into religion kan

hahahaha

iya sih tapi susah beda2
sama aja banyak kendala

it would be problem after problem after problem

hooh...jadi problemnya harus dieliminate...viva (insert religion) match making agency

No comments: