Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pulling a Miss N

  1. Good to have you back. I'm completely lost at this m*o*l*e*c*u*l*a*r simulation thing and to have someone like you around to be bugged about it is just priceless. I mean I've chosen to be an experimentalist in order to separate myself as far away as possible from the mumbo-jumbo theoretical work and here I am, almost at the end of my formal education *knocks on wood*, blackmailed into taking the one class that couldn't be more precisely theoretical.
  2. I like the way your longer hair fall above your forehead. You almost look like one of those (charming) manga characters.

3 comments:

nadia said...

who looks like a manga character?

man have u noticed how the number of fuuhreakkin keeeyoot asian guys at A&M has quadrupled? oh my gawd. siiighh

Anonymous said...

I think that it's just the matter that we are more giving attention towards asian guys instead of americans hahuhaahiahiah.

-ny-

Xinda said...

Yeah...Americans all look the sammeeee....unless they are hotties...Correction...all guys look the same unless they are hotties.