Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Business Venture?

hello

hi

at home ?

yeah...was working on request for quote
a supplier back home ask me to find these things
which are kinda impossible to get...too high a
pressure too high a temperature

I don't have enough confidence on my
self....googling doesn't really work

talking on the phone doesn't really work
crazy
and to add to it I couldn't sleep these
days...when I wake up it's already 9 *sigh*

a business like this is not my style
I'm a middle man of a middle man (of a middle
man)?


is so limiting
you are part of the network
houston bound to have people in the know

well yeah I'm calling all the Houston guys



.
.
.

Hearing your voice is like finding that global maximum among the pretentious local ones. *sigh* I (kinda) miss you.

No comments: