Saturday, June 23, 2007

Nurture et Nature

This evening, I was invited to a colleague's home for dinner. While he, the wife and the other guests were conversing in their native language, I was playing with their happy-go-lucky 5-year old daughter. She asked me to read her a book. I said sure and she sat nicely on my lap. I read the story using different voices for different characters. She listened attentively. All in all, we both had a wonderful time even though I didn't enjoy the choice of book, it's an over hard use of Cinderella theme.

I'd say it's my nature to have that nurturing thing going on.

2 comments:

nadia said...

..soo are yall stil goin to dallas this weekend? coz if u are.. i cant even go because my finals start on monday!!! gawd gawd............:(

how are you guys doing? i miss you so much. :( knp kok kita ga pernah hangout lagi??????????????? gawd.

Anonymous said...

hello,
mother hen.

love,
your chicka[dee].