Thursday, June 21, 2007

Miss You

Dear Papa,

Tonight, as I was about to go home, I received an e-mail from one of the new members of that mailing list you started a couple years back. It turned out you've set up me up as one its administrators. What should I do now? Announce to everyone about your departure and close it for good? Or maybe tell Dek Alda to maintain it? He has interests in this kind of stuff.

When I got home, I flipped on the channels, and on one, The Last Castle was played. It was your favorite movie, remember? The four of us watched it together when you and mama visited us for Ucok's graduation.

Speaking about movie, I watched all nine parts of Naga Bonar on YouTube yesterday. Until then, I had forgotten how much I loved that movie since the first time I saw it in Training twenty years ago. That Bang Naga character really reminds me of you.

Ah, Papa, I just miss you too much. Watch us from up there, will you?

No comments: