Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ungu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaCP2bQ7Ek&mode=related&search=
enak deh

makanan apa

yeeee
hahaha

are you falling in love?

no
i just dumped her.. ha ha
but this song is still good

riiilliiiii

there's no replacing my ****
ha ha

huhuhuhuhu
this is a sad song

yeah

huhuhuhuhuhu

i'm going karaoke this weekend
this song is easy

tinggi

nggak ah
sedih bener lagunya :'(

embretttt

jadi skrg i single fighter aja
free as a bird

alasan putus...irreconcillable differences?

yes
artis banget ya

huahahahahaa






oh my Lord
ada yg barusan minjem microwave kantor gue...ampun baunya tuh badan
cewe gitu loh...orang bawang sih

huahahahaha

ini udah disemprot pengharum masih aja bauuuu

i bet u have lots of those in there

noooo...not in my area
not in my floor

oooo

pake parfum apa tuh yaa???
hoaohaohaho
bawang bombay essence

lol

oh no baunyaaaa

Essence of Bombay VII

by Sharukh Khan

lol

I need to evacuate myself for a while...goshh..pdhl jg lagi pilek kok masih kecium....later