Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dreamy

At the ToT tonight, the speaker was one of my favorite people of all time. Sufficed it to say, I was so so happy to see him again after all this time.

Following the costumary hugs:
"H, how long have you been here?"
"It's ten years next year, Father." I carefreely laughed.
"Really, yeah, I couldn't believe it's been that long."
"Uh, uh." I expressed a similar disbelieve.
"Do you remember?" I reminisced, "when I first arrived here, my father called up the church and said, 'I have my daughter starting school here, I would like to talk face to face with one of the priests.' And then the next afternoon, we came to see you."
"Yes, yes."

Anyhow, here is a thing, if my vocation is to become a married person, I'd like to have him as the celebrant. Ah, a Texas spring wedding, maybe? =)

No comments: