Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sopas

10 AM, still in pajamas and ready to work on my quantum homework. NY and I just finished our brunch of Mexican "delicacies" from the close-to-downtown-Bryan panaderia (yes, we went in our pajamas. "Tapi kan kita harus turun, Kak Yada Hon" "Ya ini kan daerahnya agak-agak geto, jadi boleh lah, kalo di Shipley's tadi kan nggak enak, bisa turun pasaran."). The sopas were killers, tasted better than Arandas'. The bakery products, on the other hand, could do bettter if they had a drop of moisture.
.
.
.
you are such an influence
awalnya gimana sih kalian..

awalnya...

wah
longgggg story
ntar deh...

one breezing afternoon, five years ago
there was a shadow of classic beauty walking by in front of my apartment

o ya
some tall italian guy or something?
lol

I can only hold my breath
and wondering...who is this personification of Aphrodite

LOL
i bet nobody thinks that way about me... palingan... what does she SEE in him??
lol

udah jarang mandi
LOL

nah

elu kan ternyata anak baik2
homeboy gitu loh

that i am...maybe TOO homeboy
hahaha

hihi
punya bakat nyanyi
bisa jadi center, I mean, joke of the party

i wouldn't go THAT far hahahaha

hahahaha
yeah...what does she see in you?

hell if i know

No comments: