Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lists

  • I've noticed that I went a bit clumsy nowadays. It started when I bumped my head on an experimental apparatus on Thursday. The peaks of things were yesterday when I hurt my toes on two separate occasions and slapped the back of my right arm when closing the car door. I couldn't help to be a bit hypochondriac...that some sort of neuromuscular decease might be behind all these.
  • I am also a bit obsessed on measuring heart beat, not just mine, but also NY's! My resting heart beat is much lower than a couple of years ago, when regular exercise was hardly a concept appeared on the back of my head.
  • I fill the new (Rec freeby) planner with all the teaching requirements, group meetings, individual meetings, and allocated times to grade reports, to perform research, to finish paper, to prepare for career fair and job finding thingies, and last but not least, to have some Rec trips. It's a welcome relieve to see that things are (maybe) still in the juggable side.
  • I am drilling myself on the Experimental Orientation tomorrow. First, it will be a little introduction of myself and of the research I'm conducting, and then I'm gonna be a little sell out in promoting both the undergraduate class taught by the advisor and our lab. I will then talk a little bit about validity of data and then proceed to the characteristic of individual experiment. I am also in the middle of reviewing the theory behind the experiment.
  • Finally, high ambient temperature + hormonal cycle = high temper. Enough said.
I'm filling up James Lipton's Questionnaire for the guests on Inside Actor Studio. The show just became one of my favorite shows on TV.

What is your favorite word? Hi! (from people I like)
What is your least favorite word? Goodbye (from people I love)
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Positive outcome
What turns you off? Offensive body odor
What is your favorite curse word? Shit
What sound or noise do you love? Rain drops
What sound or noise do you hate? Bad accent
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Writer
What profession would you not like to do? Public restroom attendant
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Would you like to see your father now?

No comments: