Monday, August 13, 2007

Live Blogging pt. III: Kicking It Off

Arrived in school 1o minutes after the 10 hour set time from last night. The apparatus is being cooled down and then another 10 hour set will be in.

Kicking the day off with a chat with Mr. Nice Guy...

"another week another torture
why does life is always a dire(ness)"

an X original...
ha ha


a few more of ur originals...i'd get so depressed i'd kill myself
:P


LOL
a few more of ur..."*insert an initial* lookin' good *sigh*"...I'd get so depressed I'd want a boyfriend
:P


lol

hihihi


I was never short on love, but never the right kind of love What is the right kind of love
It should be up to me…but it’s not up to me
And that’s just the way it is


- ikut2an original
lol


so cool!

no it's not...i made it up in 5 minutes..
cheeseball
but true...


:D


Other than that, I'm still juggling with the program. And we will move onto the next step of the device making. Couldn't wait to see if things finally work. I need to put an end of this higher education crap.

No comments: