Sunday, August 12, 2007

Live Blogging, pt II: At Wit's End

It is 10:41 PM. I am still waiting for the apparatus to cool down (~100 degrees to go). The colleague will take over at 1 AM -- he is the one that will actually finish the 10-hr run. I need to go home to webcam and chat with Mom and then I'm calling it a day.

I'm at my wit's end with the program. Something that's supposed to be so simple to tackle ruins you good than things that are more elaborate. Argh. To make it worse, the original program does not work either.

It was so funny at dinner break, I couldn't choose between heating up the spaghetti with meatballs, the rice with roasted chicken, or the frozen tater tots and chicken tender. I even put my nose on each dishes and still couldn't make a decision. I almost did a coin toss, but in the end, I just went with the rice and chicken. I'm losing my appetite, a good thing after all these crazy eating on the past two weeks, considering that I haven't been to the Rec since Friday.

No comments: